酵素养水 = (廉价的净水器) – 简单、经济、效果好。
- 酵素养水 = 廉价的净水器
- 加入一滴Dr Ros饮用酵素/环保酵素，越稀释越强大。
酵素养油养水 2018 说明书
Enzyme Water = (a cheaper water purifier) – simple, economical, and effective
Our body not only needs water, beside clean water, active water is more important
- Enzyme Water = A cheaper water purifier
- The longer you keep water, the better
- The so-called quality water is which the water micro-structure is optimized, the large water molecular clusters become smaller, and active
- The human body needs a lot of quality water. However, due to the current declining quality of the environmental, it is difficult to get quality water
- Water with a larger molecular cluster and less active, can hardly enter deeply into various micro-channels then penetrate the cell for body function, but rather increase the burden of expelling water from our body
Enzymes can change the tension in the water, transforming large water molecular clusters become smaller with better penetration, thus the water taste softer and smoother which can be absorbed easily to replenish and nourish the cells.
What is quality water?
Cheap, convenient, safe and available at any time.
Why we emphasized that enzymes need to be more diluted?
- Because when enzymes diluted in water, it acts better
- If the human body becomes dehydrated, many enzymes cannot be activated and functioned
- Over concentrations of enzymes can create tension in the nervous system, and when only sufficient of water, then the enzyme can be activated
- This explains why the more diluted the enzyme, the stronger
- Water – recommended: tap water, filtered water.
- Dr Ros Classic / Graceful / Eco-enzyme
Container: All plastic containers, stainless steel, pottery, glass, etc.
- Fill the bottle with water
- Add a drop of Dr Ros Classic / Graceful / Eco-enzyme into the bottle of water
- Cover the bottle with the cap and keep it in the shade to avoid green moss formation
- If you plan to keep the enzyme water for a longer period of time, the more it is diluted the better, 10,000 times, more than 100,000 times or even 1 million times.
- The more diluted the enzyme water the better it taste whereas over concentrated it will taste sour and astringent. It is diluted, slippery and fragrant.
- One can determine the dilution ratio according to experience, different enzymes have different taste, dilute according to your own comfort.
- The longer you keep the enzyme water, the better. The duration for keeping the water is different according to water source. The time required for a quality water source shall be shorter.
- The enzymes used by each person are different, the fermentation period and quality of the enzymes are also different which will affect the enzyme water. All Dr Ros enzymes can be used, including Eco-enzymes.
- The enzyme water does not need to be boiled, and any water can be to make enzyme water.
(Obvious changes in taste for enzyme water kept for half months, keeping it for two months is better and if more than 6 month the water obviously taste sweeter)
- Green moss: generally caused by exposure to light. When active water expose to light, life form begins to breed. In order to avoid this, place it in shade or block it using any opaque object.
- Sediments: May be the formation of enzyme mother, it looks transparent.Odour: Generally, acidic water or over concentrated enzymes use which cause re-fermentation, and the water becomes cloudy. In this case, just keep it for longer period, it will change and finally turns clear and taste sweet.
- Generally chlorine is added into tap water as a disinfectant, so in most cases tap water use in enzyme water will turn darker and taste unpleasant.
Boiling water, making tea, cooking rice, soup, stir-frying, drinking. (enzyme water can be used for multi purpose)
Comments are closed.