古方酵素 – 1 瓶
丁香 – 小碗 / 25公克
蜜糖 – 1汤匙
恩典酵素 – 50ml
1) 使用古方酵素制作重复发酵，让酵素添加更多植物营养素， 酵素，矿物质及等等
5) 写上发酵日期、材料、功效和真言（如：我爱你， I Love You)
Cloves Enzyme 2nd fermentation
• Clove use can soothe and relax the inner lining of the intestines, aiding in digestion. It can also aid in quieting upset stomach.
• Cloves can help the esophagus produce more phlegm and act as an expectorant, making coughs less severeand more productive.
• Clove has been shown to have analgesic properties. This property is particularly effective for tooth pain. Whole clove can be applied directly to the gum in problem areas. The thin skinned membrane of the gums readily absorbs oil from the clove, providing topical relief from pain. Although less effective, clove can also be applied to outer skin to help with sun burn or poison ivy.
• Clove can act as an antimicrobial agent, killing parasites and bacteria in the digestive tract. In appropriate dosage, it can help to relieve excessive gas bloating.
• There is some evidence that certain compounds in clove act as antihistamines, keeping sinus passageways clear and open.
• When the oil is applied topically, it can relieve pain from rheumatism, arthritis, or other inflammation-based pain.
Classic enzyme -1 Bottle
Cloves – 1 small bowl / 25gram
Honey -1 tablespoon
Graceful Enzyme – 50ml
1) Use Classic Enzyme for 2nd or repeated fermentation enzyme production, it is to produce more phytonutrients, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and etc..
2) For 2nd fermentation it is recommended to use back Classic Enzyme bottle to do.
3) Pour out about 2 level of the Classic Enzyme, or if the ingredients are much than pour out 4 levels, then add in Cloves, 1 tablespoon of honey (strengthening fermentation) and 50 ml of Graceful Enzyme (let the water molecules become smaller).
4) added back to the original Classic Enzyme up to the original levels and leaving some space to let it ferment.
5 Written down the date, ingredients, and the effectiveness of the ingredients and mantra (such as: I Love You, I Love You)
6) Let it ferment at least one month or more, the longer the more smooth, the longer the more the essence!
Important Note :
1) At the beginning of the fermentation It will produce a lot of gas, so open the lid every day. (Note: opening the lid slowly …)
2) Sometimes it has gas, sometimes without gas, it is normal!
3) Sometime has mold and sometime without, it is normal!
4) Good fermentation will give good aroma like vinegar.
5) all fermented ingredients must be edible.
1) Add in Half teaspoon into 250ml drinking water or one cap into 500 ml drinking water.
2) during cooking can also add a little (one to two days tablespoons), can make food more delicious.