解毒，杀菌，痢疾，治癌， 泄泻，肺痨，百日咳，感冒， 肠痈，癣疮，带下阴痒，疟疾，喉痹，水肿。
古方酵素 – 1 瓶
蒜头 – 一小碗 / 100 公克
蜜糖 – 1汤匙
恩典酵素 – 50ml
1) 使用古方酵素制作重复发酵，让酵素添加更多植物营养素， 酵素，矿物质及等等
5) 写上发酵日期、材料、功效和真言（如：我爱你， I Love You)
GarlicEnzyme 2nd fermentation
- Lowers blood pressure and LDL Cholesterol. Prevents atherosclerotic buildup. Lowers or helps to regulate blood sugar. Helps to prevent blood clots from forming, thus reducing the possibility of strokes and thromboses. Removes heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body. Reduces yeast infections. Relief from rheumatism. Protects against heart disease and strokes. Wounds, ulcers, skin infections, flu, athlete’s foot, some viruses, strep, worms, respiratory ailments, blood thinning, cancer of the stomach, colic, colds, kidney problems, bladder problems and worms. Helps to prevent cancer, especially of the digestive system, prevents certain tumors from growing larger and may reduce the size of certain tumors in some cases. Dramatically reduces yeast infections due to Candida species.
- Garlic can irritate the digestive tracts of very young children and some sources don’t recommend garlic for breastfeeding mothers. In addition, some individuals are allergic to garlic.
- Antiplatelet medications
- Garlic may exaggerate the activity of medications that inhibit the action of platelets in the body. Examples of such medications include indomethacin, dipyridamole and aspirin.
- Blood-thinning medications
- There have been reports of a possible interaction between garlic and warfarin that could increase the risk of bleeding in people taking this blood thinning medication. Therefore, when taking medications that may thin the blood, such as aspirin and warfarin, you should refrain from consuming large quantities of garlic, either fresh or commercially prepared.
- Diabetes medications
- When used with a class of medications for diabetes called sulfonylureas, garlic may lower blood sugar considerably. Medications from this class include chlorpropamide, glimepiride and glyburide. When using garlic with these medications, blood sugars must be followed closely.
- Protease inhibitors
- Garlic may reduce blood levels of protease inhibitors, a medication used to treat people with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), including indinavir, ritinavir and saquinavir.
Classic enzyme -1 Bottle
Garlic – 1 small bowl / 100 gram
Honey -1 tablespoon
Graceful Enzyme – 50ml
1) Use Classic Enzyme for 2nd or repeated fermentation enzyme production, it is to produce more phytonutrients, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and etc..
2) For 2nd fermentation it is recommended to use back Classic Enzyme bottle to do.
3) Pour out about 2 level of the Classic Enzyme, or if the ingredients are much than pour out 4 levels, then add in Garlic, 1 tablespoon of honey (strengthening fermentation) and 50 ml of Graceful Enzyme (let the water molecules become smaller).
4) added back to the original Classic Enzyme up to the original levels and leaving some space to let it ferment.
5 Written down the date, ingredients, and the effectiveness of the ingredients and mantra (such as: I Love You, I Love You)
6) Let it ferment at least one month or more, the longer the more smooth, the longer the more the essence!
Important Note :
1) At the beginning of the fermentation It will produce a lot of gas, so open the lid every day. (Note: opening the lid slowly …)
2) Sometimes it has gas, sometimes without gas, it is normal!
3) Sometime has mold and sometime without, it is normal!
4) Good fermentation will give good aroma like vinegar.
5) all fermented ingredients must be edible.
1) Add in Half teaspoon into 250ml drinking water or one cap into 500 ml drinking water.
2) during cooking can also add a little (one to two days tablespoons), can make food more delicious.