古方酵素 – 1 瓶
红豆 – 一小碗
蜜糖 – 1汤匙
恩典酵素 – 50ml
1) 使用古方酵素制作重复发酵，让酵素添加更多植物营养素， 酵素，矿物质及等等
3) 把古方酵素倒出2格，如果材料多倒出4格，然后加红豆 ，再加入1汤匙蜜糖（加强发酵）和50毫升恩典酵素（让水分子变得更小）。
5) 写上发酵日期、材料、功效和真言（如：我爱你， I Love You)
Red Bean Enzyme 2nd fermentation
Red Bean Benefits:
- Digestive Issues: Like most bean varieties, adzuki beans are high in dietary fiber, one of the key elements ofdigestive health. Fiber stimulates peristaltic motion, moving food through the digestive tract and enabling the smooth intake of nutrients from food. Fiber also helps to eliminate constipation, diarrhea, and bloating, as well as more serious conditions like colon cancer.
- Diabetes Prevention and Management: The dietary fiber in adzuki beans has a second purpose, regulating the activity of insulin receptors in the body to ensure that blood sugar levels remain normal. This can help prevent the onset of diabetes, or manage the symptoms and prevent those spikes and drops that are so dangerous for diabetes patients.
- Heart Health: Folate,potassium, magnesium, and dietary fiber all combine into a powerful cardiovascular boost in adzuki beans. Dietary fiber helps to balance cholesterol levels, while potassium relaxes blood vessels and increases blood flow, thereby reducing blood pressure and strain on the heart. This can help lower your chances of developing atherosclerosis, which means protecting you from heart attacks and strokes.
- Growth and Repair: There is a significant amount of protein in adzuki beans, which is a crucial element of our diet, particularly for vegetarians and vegans who don’t get protein from animal sources. Proteins break down into essential amino acids that our body needs to create new cells, tissues, and organs for both growth and repair. Foods like adzuki beans can also provide us with an energetic boost due to that high protein content.
- Weight Loss: Many people in Asian countries and abroad turn to adzuki beans (and other bean varieties) forweight loss. The dietary fiber and protein content sates the appetite and makes you feel full, without contributing a sizable amount of calories. 115 grams of adzuki beans (1/2 cup) is only equivalent to 150 calories, which means that you can get a whole lot of nutritive benefits without packing on any pounds!
- Bone Strength: If you want to prevent osteoporosis and delay the onset of “old age”, adding minerals likezinc, copper, and magnesium to your diet can seriously boost your bone strength and prevent bone demineralization. Adzuki beans also contain these important minerals to keep you feeling young!
- A Final Word of Warning: Red bean paste is often an acquired taste, and many people are disgusted by the smell. However, other people find it to be very pleasant. If you are the former, try a different bean, but if you’re the latter, then enjoy! Adzuki beans are not known as an allergenic food.
- Detox the Body: Adzuki beans contain a unique mineral known as molybdenum in quite high concentrations. This is a trace mineral and is not found in many foods, but it plays a crucial part in the detoxification of the liver. Even a half-serving of adzuki beans provides 100% of the daily recommended intake of molybdenum.
- Birth Defects: The high content of B vitamins,particularly folic acid, can prevent the development of birth defects in unborn babies. Neural tube defects are a direct result of a folate deficiency, so the high content in adzuki beans can ensure a healthy delivery!
Classic enzyme -1 Bottle
Red Bean (Sprouted) – 1 bowl
Honey -1 tablespoon
Graceful Enzyme – 50ml
1) Use Classic Enzyme for 2nd or repeated fermentation enzyme production, it is to produce more phytonutrients, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and etc..
2) For 2nd fermentation it is recommended to use back Classic Enzyme bottle to do.
3) Pour out about 2 level of the Classic Enzyme, or if the ingredients are much than pour out 4 levels, then add in Red Bean, 1 tablespoon of honey (strengthening fermentation) and 50 ml of Graceful Enzyme (let the water molecules become smaller).
4) added back to the original Classic Enzyme up to the original levels and leaving some space to let it ferment.
5 Written down the date, ingredients, and the effectiveness of the ingredients and mantra (such as: I Love You, I Love You)
6) Let it ferment at least one month or more, the longer the more smooth, the longer the more the essence!
Important Note :
1) At the beginning of the fermentation It will produce a lot of gas, so open the lid every day. (Note: opening the lid slowly …)
2) Sometimes it has gas, sometimes without gas, it is normal!
3) Sometime has mold and sometime without, it is normal!
4) Good fermentation will give good aroma like vinegar.
5) all fermented ingredients must be edible.
1) Add in Half teaspoon into 250ml drinking water or one cap into 500 ml drinking water.