Enzyme 2nd Fermentation with Passion Fruit
Passion Fruit Benefits:
- Rich source of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and fiber.
- Very good source of dietary fiber which helps to remove cholesterol from the body. Being a good bulk laxative, it also helps protect the colon mucous membrane by decreasing exposure time to toxic substances in the colon and wiping off cancer-causing toxic substances from the colon.
- Good in vitamin C, Vitamin-C (ascorbic acid) is a powerful water soluble anti-oxidant.Helps the body develop resistance against flu-like infectious agents and scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals.
- Very good levels of vitamin-A, and flavonoid antioxidants such as ß-carotene and cryptoxanthin-ß.
- Vitamin A is also required for maintaining healthy mucus membranes and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in vitamin-A, and flavonoids may helps to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.
- Fresh granadilla is very rich in potassium. Potassium is an important component of cells and body fluids, and helps regulate heart rate and blood pressure. Granadilla is also a very good source of minerals: iron, copper, magnesium and phosphorus which are present in adequate amounts in the fruit.